CWS Software: "Watermarking"
In a critical video surveillance system, the assurance of image authenticity is of the utmost importance.
By using the nature of digital processing of the image source, TRedess has developed a very important feature for video surveillance systems.
Through internationally patented software, the system is able to make recordings with a watermark that allows the identification of the points where a recording has been manipulated with a high degree of precision via a post analysis.
- Allows the introduction of information on digital images that guarantees the integrity of these images for possible manipulation by a third party.
- It is a digital watermarking system of detection and localization of spatial and temporal manipulation.
- It has a high degree of reliability and security. For this purpose, a system of authenticating messages insertion is implemented as well as another for information extraction.
- The insertion of the information is done inside the network cameras that are part of the digital video surveillance system in such a way that the integrity of the information is guaranteed from the very moment it is recorded.
- The results of the analysis of authentication are included in a way that is visual and understandable to the user, by indicating the spatial alterations done, as well as the possible temporal alterations that may have been done on the sequence.
- CWS (Camera Watermarking Software) has been certified for the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP). It works with all the Axis cameras with ACAP support at improved frame rates.