The NVM servers are the core of the IP video surveillance system.
They are responsible for the management, user access, recording, reception and sending of notices and the coordination of all elements.
Developed on Linux technology, there are basic equipment for small installations and up to large servers with high capabilities for more complex environments.
- Configuration and Management of Devices
- Users and access rights administration.
- Task Administration.
- Storage of Recordings with automatic erasing.
- Compatible with CWS Watermarking by TRedess (patent ES 2 321 263 B2).
- Interaction with Video Surveillance Cameras and their associated devices (sensors and actuators).
- Integrated with cameras and video encoders from of various manufacturers: Axis, Brickcom, Vivotek, ACTi, D-Link, etc.
- Megapixel and HDTV (720 p, 1080p) resolutions supported.
- Flexible device licenses (in 1 unit steps), only limited by the capacity of the NVM